Ensuring the brand’s image is projected in a consistent manner across all media both online and offline. Making use of your designing and creative talents to make the brand’s presence more worthy and attractive for everyone. Working closely with marketing, sales and customer relationship managers to make brand’s presence felt to general public.
As a communication designer you will be working on creating brand marketing campaigns, sales and promotional materials and user awareness projects.
- We are basically a media marketing company, helping people in brand developement by using different media platforms and creativity.
- We’ve raised over $30 million to grow internationally and open offices around the world.
- Join us in our mission to empower businesses to make better data-driven decisions.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing for the Web and knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail; no details are too small or insignificant
- Exceptional communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions to anyone in the company
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience owning a wide variety of print projects from concept through completion
- Familiarity with printing processes, materials and techniques, and experience working with printers, a plus
- Must have a portfolio showcasing graphic, illustration, and interface design projects
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation
- Option of Work from Home for girls
- International exposure
About 1 Media
1 Media was founded in 1990 by 2 IIM passouts who aimed at making Brands a statement and helping ordinary businesses come live.